Filled with delicious herbs and spices, these crab cakes pack a punch!
- 12 oz crab meat
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp parsley fresh, chopped
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (or Panko)
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil for frying
- Add all the ingredients except crab and olive oil to a bowl and mix. Add the crab and gently fold it in.
- Form the crab mixture into patties.
- In a skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat. Place the patties in the skillet, a few at a time and cook until golden brown, about 5 min. per side. Gently flip them over and cook for another 5 minutes until golden brown. Repeat with remaining patties.
- Serve with your favorite side dish.