Pork Rind Chicken
Are you on the Keto diet or just trying to eat less carbohydrates? Pork rind chicken may satisfy that fried chicken craving you've been having!
- 2 chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 bag of plain pork rinds, can use spicy or BBQ as well
- 2 eggs, scrambled with a splash of water
* you can add different seasonings if you want, since the pork rinds are already salty you don’t need to add salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a gallon-sized Ziploc bag, crush pork rinds into crumbs using a rolling pin.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, and mix in cream or milk.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper over both sides of chicken tenders.
- Dip each tender into egg mixture, then coat with crumbs. Place onto a parchment paper or foil lined baking sheet.
- After all tenders are on the baking sheet, spray the top of tenders with a little cooking spray for extra crispness.
- Place in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes until cooked through.